lördag 1 februari 2014

New plans!

Today I started working on some new stuff of my own. I'm planning to create a real-time demo of a game level. My goal is not to create a game but to create an atmosphere. I will use my best techniques to get top notch models. It will be rendered in Unity game engine, unless I change my mind.

Here's a quick model preview below. It's a rock prop with stalagmites. It's very optimized and only has 142 polygons!

I understand that this is quite a huge project i'm undertaking. This project is for my own development, I need to know the process of creating an entire level from start to finish. Just because you know how to model doesn't mean you know how to apply your modeling to a game. I'll keep you posted when I make more notable progress on this little project. Thanks for reading!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar