söndag 14 september 2014

3D Week 2

Hello again, just wanted to do a quick update on what's been going on lately in my 3D progress. This week is the second week since I started taking this course about 3D, for this week we made some crates. I chose to do a Sci-Fi crate with a clean borderlands look. It took about a five hours to make and was made quite hastily but I'm pretty happy with the results. I even did a fancy animation for it because why not. Making stuff like this in haste is a pretty good way to improve your workflow and everytime you repeat a simple process you've done before you get more efficient.



Besides the crate I got a very interesting assignment from my teacher. I am to make a vehicle from some concepts I've received. The challenge is to make it complete and ready for importing to a game. This includes modelling, baking, UV-mapping, texturing, rigging and animating. I'm very thrilled for this since I lose a challenge. Here below is the four concepts I'm to choose from, I haven't decided yet which one but I'll keep you informed. Thanks for reading and sorry if it was a bit short but I'll make up for it in the coming weeks.





1 kommentar:

  1. Glad you're up for the vehicle challenge :) You don't actually have to animate it for the course assignment, but I'll be happy to help you with it.

    SvaraRadera